Dear Jewett Parent/Guardian,
Online Registration is now open for the upcoming 19-20 school year.
Please take a moment to login to our Central Point School District Enrollment and Verification system to review your student(s) information. http://vue.district6.org/Login_Parent_OEN.aspx
Completing the enrollment or update requires that you select the SUBMIT button at the very end. Please remember by submitting the information, you are verifying that all information has been updated and is correct.
Here are some steps to help:
- Login to the system (use the link above)
- Verify that all of your students are listed and that all students listed are actually yours. If this is not the case please contact us.
- Starting Registration for the first time this year: select the BEGIN NEW REGISTRATION button
- Completing Registration: select the RESUME button. If you select the START OVER button, you will need to re-enter the data again.
- Notice that every area or menu item (Family, Parent/Guardian, Emergency, Students, and Documents) has a colored indicator of the progress. If the indicator is green, everything required is complete. If the indicator is yellow, there are missing required items.
- If you see a yellow indicator select the menu item and complete the required items.
- Use the SAVE and CONTINUE button to move to the next window.
- Select the Review/Submit menu item; it may have a yellow indicator.
- Use the REVIEW button to go over the data you completed.
- Click on the SUBMIT button. This is located at the bottom of the window. Once the record has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
- The confirmation email will include a link to view additional forms as well as a link to pay the student body fee of $10.
Our office is now closed for the summer break and will reopen August 8th. .
If you have any questions, please contact Jewett Elementary at 541-494-6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We will check messages and emails periodically throughout the summer and respond accordingly.
Thank you and have a great summer.